Haplo Research Manager supports researchers and professional services teams at every stage of the research lifecycle – from funding proposals through to management of research outputs.
Haplo Research Manager streamlines the management of research funding across a university.
- publicise funding opportunities
- easier collaboration on proposals
- workflow to approve proposals for submission
- analysis of income by researcher, department, research group, university
- real-time view of potential funding income
- easy integration with finance systems
Haplo Research Manager provides an integrated repository for all research outputs.
- develop a rich searchable collection of all outputs
- store all types of outputs including data sets
- workflow support for reviewing submissions
- apply and manage embargoesautomatic checks for REF compliance
Haplo Research Manager makes it easy to oversee good research governance and manage the review of ethical implications of proposed research.
- online submission of ethics approval applications
- automatic routing of applications to reviewers
- online committee discussions
- automatic notification of decisions
Haplo PhD Manager supports the effective administration and management of your Doctoral College.
- works alongside your student record system
- online supervision logsmanage supervision capacity
- workflow support for key stage applications
- overview dashboards for easy reporting
PhD Manager is also available as a separate product.
Haplo Research Manager collates relevant information to create rich researcher profiles.
- enable researchers to maintain their own web profiles
- save time by automatically populating profile information
- feeds profile data to existing web content management systems
- dashboards to keep track of missing and out of date profiles