Implementation Consultant (Repository, Funding, Ethics)
We have appointed a recruitment agent on a sole agency basis.
If you’re a recruitment agent, and would like to get in touch with us, please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t phone!
As the Implementation Consultant for Haplo Research Manager, you’ll play a key role getting to know and supporting our university clients.
Haplo Research Manager is a research information management system used in universities to track research funding applications, apply for ethical approval, and enable researchers to publish research outputs and update their researcher profiles.
This is a new role working aside our existing Implementation Consultant for PhD Manager, and working directly with the team of developers who build and support Haplo Research Manager.
Find out more about this role and what we're looking for from you.
- Based in Brockley, London (SE4) UK (a minute’s walk from Brockley station) with remote working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Salary negotiable
- 4% pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Full-time position
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
We have appointed a recruitment agent on a sole agency basis. If you’re a recruitment agent, and would like to get in touch with us, please use: firstname.lastname@example.org Please don’t phone!
- PROJECT LEADERSHIP: play a lead customer-facing role on implementation projects and manage customer relationships to successful outcomes.
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS: understand client requirements through reviewing written documentation, hosting workshops and working iteratively and collaboratively until every detail is understood.
- TECHNICAL DESIGN: translate client requirements into instructions for our technical team to implement. You'll need to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of Haplo's products to know what is possible to achieve and have sufficient commercial awareness to judge what could be possible to build to enhance our products.
- LIAISON: you'll be the key liaison between clients and the Haplo development team. You'll work closely with our other implementation consultants and with our Product Managers to share ideas for product development. And during the projects, you'll conduct on-site and remote customer training.
- Universities face a huge challenge managing research programmes, worth billions to the economy. Software in this area is in its infancy with many aspects of research administration still being undertaken using spreadsheets and manual processes. Research administration ranges from helping researchers with funding applications, tracking research income, ensuring research projects undergo proper ethical consideration to protect universities and researchers, and managing the publication of research outputs in open access repositories to comply with funder requirements and make research widely available for the benefit of the public and other researchers.
- The Haplo Research Manager suite manages the entire research lifecycle at universities, from project inception, applying for grants, ethical approval, Doctorate programme administration, and publication of information about researchers and their research on the web. Our products streamline processes and save time - enabling researchers to focus on research rather than administration. They help to protect universities by ensuring good research governance, and enable all institutions to compete more effectively for research funding.
- We've made a great start: building products which make a huge difference to institutions and building relationships with great clients in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. By joining us now, you'll play a critical role in helping us achieve our ambitious plans and taking our products to more universities and research institutions. You'll have all the support you need and the freedom you want. At Haplo, we believe the best results come from team members who have the responsibility and freedom to direct their own work and readily influence how the team works.
- It’s an exciting time to join. You’ll be building new relationships and business, within the stability of a company with a proven business and enviable reputation.
You’re an experienced Implementation Consultant or Business Analyst/Solutions Architect looking to move into a broader role. We’re open minded about your experience, but you’ll definitely meet these requirements:
- Resourceful and proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Can easily and readily build rapport with clients, and effective working relationships with technical and non-technical members of our team.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to comfortably design integrations between Haplo and client systems.
- A good degree in any subject (our clients are universities, so our team need to understand what they’re like).
- Excellent communication skills, including written English.
We believe in supporting and valuing the contribution of every member of the team. We offer a training and development budget, and actively support your professional development.
Haplo is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications from applicants from all backgrounds.
You must have a right to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.