(Australia and New Zealand)
We have appointed a recruitment agent on a sole agency basis.
If you’re a recruitment agent, and would like to get in touch with us, please use: email@example.com
Please don’t phone!
We’re looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant to deliver our suite of research management solutions to universities and research institutes in Australia and New Zealand.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly collaborative team focused on delivering software solutions that delight our users.
Find out why this job is interesting and what we're looking for from you.
- Within the UK the role is based in Brockley, London (SE4) UK. The role will require extensive travel to and within Australia and New Zealand.
- Salary £45 to 50k depending on experience.
- Individual development plan and generous personal allowance for conferences and training.
- 4% pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Top end computer and large monitor
- Full-time position
To apply, or if you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have appointed a recruitment agent on a sole agency basis. If you’re a recruitment agent, and would like to get in touch with us, please use: email@example.com Please don’t phone!
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: you'll be responsible for coordinating and delivering implementations of the Haplo product from contract signing to live deployment in Australia and New Zealand.
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS: the critical part of your role will be in understanding client requirements through reviewing written documentation, hosting workshops and working iteratively and collaboratively until every detail is understood.
- TECHNICAL DESIGN: your value to the project will come in translating a clear understanding of client requirements into instructions for our technical team to implement. You'll need to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of Haplo's products to know what is possible to achieve and have sufficient commercial awareness to judge would could be possible to build to enhance our products.
- LIAISON: you'll be the key liaison between clients and the Haplo development team. You'll work closely with our UK-based implementation consultants and with our Product Managers to share ideas for product development.
- Universities face a huge challenge managing research programmes, worth billions to the economy. Software in this area is in its infancy with many aspects of research administration still being undertaken using spreadsheets and manual processes. Research administration ranges from helping researchers with funding applications, tracking research income, ensuring research projects undergo proper ethical consideration to protect universities and researchers, and managing the publication of research outputs in open access repositories to comply with funder requirements and make research widely available for the benefit of the public and other researchers.
- The Haplo Research Manager suite manages the entire research lifecycle at universities, from project inception, applying for grants, ethical approval, PhD programme administration, and publication of information about researchers and their research on the web. Our products streamline processes and save time - enabling researchers to focus on research rather than administration. They help to protect universities by ensuring good research governance, and enable all institutions to compete more effectively for research funding.
- We've made a great start: building products which make a huge difference to institutions and building relationships with great clients the UK. By joining us now, you'll play a critical role in taking our products to Australia and New Zealand. You'll have all the support you need and the freedom you want. At Haplo, we believe the best results come from team members who have the responsibility and freedom to direct their own work and readily influence how the team works.
- It’s an exciting time to join. You’ll be building new relationships and business in Australia and New Zealand, within the stability of a company with a proven business and enviable reputation.
You’re an experienced Implementation Consultant or Business Analyst/Solutions Architect looking to move into a broader role. We’re open minded about your experience, but you’ll definitely meet these requirements:
- Resourceful and proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Can easily and readily build rapport with clients, and effective working relationships with technical and non-technical members of our team.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to comfortably design integrations between Haplo and client systems.
- You don't need a formal project management qualification but a proven ability to manage projects would be desirable.
- A good degree in any subject (our clients are universities, so our team need to understand what they’re like).
- Excellent communication skills, including written English.
We believe in good coffee, sensible working hours, and valuing the contribution of every member of the team. We offer a training and development budget, and actively support your professional development.
Read more about our working environment and how we work together. Read more about our technology stack, and of course, the Haplo code is on GitHub.
Haplo is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications from developers from all backgrounds.
You must have a right to work in the UK. We will apply for work visas for you to work in Australia and New Zealand as required.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.